Our range of engaging, flexible programs and activities support people with a disability to live as independently as they choose, connected with their local community and enjoying a fulfilled life.
We are an approved NDIS provider specialising in disability services for people aged 6-64 years of age. We are also available to help you connect with other trusted service providers should you have a child 0-5yrs of age.
Our programs and services include:
- Assistance with daily living
- Social and recreational activities
- Community participation
- Life skills development opportunities
- Support coordination
- NDIS pre-planning assistance
- Advocacy – working on your behalf with agencies
- Individual care – both funded and fee-for-service
- High Support Care:
- Attendant care (Lifetime Care & Support) and
- Case management
Contact us today. Our coordinators are ready to help you get the best package to fit your aspirations, preferences and needs.