Our high quality aged care support services are a core part of who we are as a community service provider.
We are here to help you navigate your way through the many options available to you or someone you care for – connecting you with the people and resources you need.
Our aged care support services come in many forms:
- Programs funded by Federal agencies directly to ALO
- Services funded to individuals who have been assessed by a Government assessment team
- Services paid for by individuals on an as-needed basis (fee-for-service).
Our services can be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and can be funded from one or a combination of the above funded sources.
Our flexible, professional aged care services are aimed at assisting people over 65 years of age with support needs to live as independently as they choose.
Our aged care services include:
- Home Care Packages – as assessed by a Government assessment team
- Social support
- Individual care – fee-for-service assistance, at home and in community
- Carer support and respite for carers of people aged 65 years and over.
Call us today – our coordinators are here to help you find the best package of care to meet your needs.
Ph: 02 6338 2345